Terms & Conditions
This site is protected by copyright.
The services of american-airlines-reservations.com are completing available to you on the following terms which apply to the whole or any part of the site:
- Please verify your documents when you collect them. Call us if you have any questions.
- CHECK-IN - Minimum check-in before 90 either domestic/international flights, 2 hours. Be prepared to present a Government Issued photo I.D. at ticket counter.
- RECONFIRMATION - Ensure the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Failure to utilize any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and come back reservations.
- If your plans have been changed in route, contact the travel agency or call the after-hours service for help. Other charges might be applied. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticket if a refund is due. Please cancel your reservation before to flight time or ticket will have no value.
- These times, flights and fares are based on existing tariffs that are topic to modify with no any notice.
- TICKETS - Most tickets have value. Any unaccustomed flight coupons should be returned in order to decided refund value. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for till refund is expected from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
- HOTELS are ordinarily confirmed on an assured payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotels within the time-period detailed by that hotel. Policies may be different by property.
- TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to modify without notice due to currency instability, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a least Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum necessary, a surcharge can be imposed on all passengers.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS we keep reserve the rights to additional processing fees in the happening of refunds, cancellations and other services.
- Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper recognition, or passport and necessary visas you will not be allowable for departing. It is your liability to verify your necessary travel documents.
- We unhesitatingly suggest Travel Insurance. There are diverse types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from the dealer or the agency.